Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! In preparation for the sweetest holiday of the year, we created this list of our favorite gifts — from chocolate treats to our most charming kitchen pieces — all guaranteed to win your special someone’s heart. How are you showing your love this year?
1. Dorset Champagne Coupes: These crystal coupes add a touch of elegant charm to a romantic celebration. Cheers!
2. KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer: This rosy-hued mixer can mix cake batter and cookie dough without compromising your kitchen counter space (that’s two gifts in one).
3. La Maison du Chocolat Heart Gift Box: Packaged in an iconic heart-shaped box, these silken pralines and dark chocolate ganaches are perfect for that sweet someone in your life.
4. Tatte Heart Cookie Collection: You’ll heart this delicate linzer and butter cookie collection, with handmade strawberry preserves or a rich Belgian chocolate ganache — they may be tough to part with.
5. Valentine Spatulart: Put a little bit of love into every recipe with this sweetly decorated spatula, ideal for mixing, blending, scraping and spreading.
6. Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Square Covered Casserole: Like true love, this classic piece will last a lifetime. Its vintage design makes a beautiful presentation, and it can cook all your favorite comfort foods to perfection (think bubbly lasagnas and casseroles).
7. Melamine Bowls: These bright, cheerful nesting bowls are essentials for cooks and bakers – big and little alike.
8. Valentine’s Day Plates: Soft, organic shapes and bright red heart designs give these creamy white plates the homespun charm of handmade paper valentines.
9. Mini Croissants: Our croissants are made by hand in the traditional French style, resulting in a delicate flaky texture, buttery taste and irresistible aroma. They were made for a Valentine’s Day breakfast in bed.