With the holidays just around the corner, we asked some top tastemakers in the food community to curate their own gift guides from our collection. Check back for more Gifts with Taste and start making your own gift list!
Award-winning photographer Erin Kunkel caught our attention after working on some of our most beautiful cookbooks, such as Soup of the Day and Good for You. The San Francisco-based talent loves dinner parties and traveling — check out her Instagram and Tumblr for an inspiring peek inside her many amazing adventures. Read on for Erin’s top holiday gift picks, and see more of her work at Erin Kunkel Photography.
1. California Cheese Collection: These are some of my favorite cheeses — all from great family farms in California.
2. Le Creuset Signature Round Dutch Oven: I have one and use it all the time. Plus, it’s pretty enough to leave on the stove, and it will last a lifetime.
3. Dessert of the Day Cookbook: I had the best time photographing this cookbook. The recipes are amazing, and it is part of a series great cookbooks that range from salads to one pot recipes.
4. Vintage Olive Board: This gorgeous board is unique and beautifully made. It would be great for anyone who likes to entertain.
5. DIY Cheese-Making Kit: I recently made home-made mozzarella for the first time. It is amazingly good and easy to do.