Our latest holiday gift guide has everything you need to add a touch of nostalgic charm to someone’s kitchen. Happy shopping!
1. Weck Mini Mold Jars: These jars have been kitchen classics since 1900. Wrap them up for a friend who wants to start canning and preserving (or just step up storage!)
2. Dipped Glaze Canisters: These rustic canisters add a honey hue to any countertops and keep contents fresh in the meantime.
3. Apilco Cow Creamer: With this über-cute cow on their breakfast tables, friends can’t help but smile over coffee.
4. The Abigail Buffalo Plaid Aprons: Treat the retro hostess on your list to this sweet and stylish apron. It’s perfect for dinner party prep.
5. Laguiole Olive Wood Cheese Knives: Entertainers will enjoy these beautifully crafted French serving knives for years.
6. Farmhouse Wire Market Basket: Here’s a vintage-inspired pick for your friend who never misses a trip to the farmers’ market. Fill it with linens or flatware for an instant picnic.
7. Staub Mini Round Cocotte Set: Single servings create special presentation for homey dishes (think cobblers and mac n’ cheese). Any host or hostess will love these.
8. Apilco Chicken Casserole Dish: Recipients can bring farmhouse inspiration from oven to table with this traditional casserole dish.
9. Personalized Recipe Gift Set with Embosser: The perfect gift for home cooks, this set makes it easy to store and share recipes, embossed with a personalized stamp.