Today’s gift guide features all the sweetest presents for the baker on your list. Happy holidays!
1. Emile Henry Artisan Ruffled Pie Dish: These French dishes bring their rustic beauty to homemade pies.
3. KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer: A versatile — and powerful — mixer is sure to become a beloved fixture of any kitchen.
4. Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Loaf Pan: These vintage bakers are perfect for breads, cakes and even homey meatloaf. Give them to the enthusiastic home cooks in your life.
5. Essentials of Baking Cookbook: Those looking to master pie crusts, baguettes or souffles will love referencing the step-by-step guides in this detailed book.
6. Silpat Silicone Cookie Sheet Liners: Save your baker friends extra trips to the store for parchment paper. These sheet liners are life-savers for making anything hot, sticky and delicious.
7. Natural Sprinkles: Colorful sprinkles derived only from natural plants? That’s fun, kid-friendly food we can all get on board with.
8. Straight Rolling Pin: The straight shape of this rolling pin is best for rolling out c0okies and pastry dough — ideal for a baker with a sweet tooth.
9. Nonstick Madeleine Plaque Pan: This pan will turn out lovely, delicate little madeleine cookies every time. Wrap it up for your pal who makes time for tea and cookies.