Our latest gift guide showcases all of our favorite picks for the DIY-er on your list. Happy holidays!
1. DIY Cheese-Making Kit: With this kit, friends can make their own mozzarella or ricotta cheese in under an hour — perfect for hands-on cooks and entertainers.
2. Pickling Spices: Chutneys, pickles and infused vinegars are easy to prepare with these fragrant, versatile spices.
3. Automatic Yogurt Maker: Recipients can use this machine to create their favorite breakfast flavor combinations — hold the any artificial ingredients.
4. Weck Mini Mold Jars: Your friend who’s already looking forward to putting up her summer tomatoes will love packing them in these classic jars.
5. Art of Preserving Cookbook: This book is full of creative recipes and tips for canning success for new and experienced DIY-ers alike.
6. Mulino Marino Flours: Know anyone who loves baking his or her own bread? This stone-ground Italian flour will take it to a new level.
7. Beekman 1802 Salad Greens Seeds: Loved ones can get one step closer to the source of their dinners — they’ll be surprised how easy it is to grow your own greens.
8. Fermentation Pot: Experts tout by the health benefits of fermented sauerkraut and kimchee, which are easy to make in this traditional crock. It’s a great gift for a health-conscious friend.
9. Imperia Pasta Machine: Anyone who’s enjoyed fresh pasta knows how superior the flavor and texture can be. Say buon appetito to someone special!