Our latest gift guide spotlights all the innovative, high-tech electrics we love to give — and receive. Enjoy!
1. Smart Tools for iPad Sets: Have a friend who practically lives in his or her kitchen? This set allows you to watch cooking videos, search for recipes and listen to music while you cook.
2. Cuisinart Multicooker: Sear, sauté, roast, slow-cook and steam—all in one pot. This is a great gift for both experienced and beginner cooks; just add ingredients, press a button and dinner is served.
3. Smoking Gun: Here’s the perfect gadget for someone who loves to try new things in the kitchen, adding a smoky flavor to your favorite foods.
4. Sous Vide Immersion Circulator: Give the Top Chef enthusiast in your life this extra special gift — they’ll be thrilled to channel the pros at home with a high-tech new cooking method.
5. Nespresso Maestria Gran Espresso Machine: From an automatic milk frother to a cup warmer to keep mugs toasty, this espresso machine has all the bonus features recipients will love.
6. Salter Lifestyle Digital Scale: Serious bakers know the value of precise measuring. Give them a reliable scale to help achieve their best results yet (and you may even be rewarded with delicious baked goods!)
7. Breville Countertop Convection Oven: This oven’s internal sensor automatically calculates the time required for perfect results — an ideal gift for busy cooks.
8. Digital Voice-Alert Thermometer: What’s more convenient than a thermometer that tells you, out loud, when your roast is done?
9. Breville Smart Scoop Ice Cream Compressor: Ice cream, sorbet and gelato ready in under an hour — the gift that keeps on giving!