We love hearing from you and only ask that you be respectful when posting on any Williams-Sonoma blog. We encourage you to post your comments, photos, videos, and other content, and to interact with each other. However, we ask that you follow a few simple rules. Please do not post anything that contains:
- non-constructive derogatory comments;
- anything sexually explicit;
- other people’s copyrighted material;
- anything illegal, harassing, harmful to reputation, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable;
- commercial content intended to sell a product or service; and
- personal information, including e-mail addresses.
Williams-Sonoma does not endorse and is not responsible for the accuracy of information posted by others. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to review, edit, and/or remove any content. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to block users who violate these rules from posting content.