Father’s Day is around the corner! To help you treat the men in your life on their special day, we’re giving away all of our grill master essentials — cookware and tools for the grill, plus our best rubs, sauces and marinades for summer cookouts.
One lucky winner will take our grand prize, including pieces from our Steel Grill Cookware Collection, designed to turn your outdoor grill into a second kitchen so you can cook even the smallest foods on the grill for smoky flavors. The grand prize includes:
- Steel Grill Griddle: This pan has a low-sided design for grilling flatbreads, sandwiches and more, with a smooth surface for easy turning.
- Steel Grill Fry Pan: A broad cooking surface makes this a great grill-top skillet for searing and sauteing.
- Steel Grill Roaster: This pan is large enough to roast everything for a whole chicken to beef brisket with vegetables alongside.
- Steel Grill Pizza Pan: Perforations on this pan transfer heat to guarantee a crackling crust and impart a delicious smoky flavor.
- Williams-Sonoma BBQ Tool Set: Our exceptional grilling tools make grilling easier and more efficient. The set includes four stainless-steel tools: a basting mop, fork, slotted spatula and tongs.
- The Ultimate Grilling Rub Collection: This sampler has our four favorite spice rubs for enhancing the natural flavors of grilled meats, poultry, seafood and vegetables: chili-lime rub, potlatch seasoning, spicy chipotle rub and smokehouse rub.
- Grilling Sauce Collection: Whatever you’re grilling, our exclusive sauces add just the kick to make it unforgettable. Our three blends include Honey Lime, Miso Sesame and Three Mustard.
Four runners-up will receive a Steel Grill Fry Pan and Ultimate Grilling Rub Collection. To enter, just leave a comment on this post by Friday, June 7 at 6 p.m. (PT) telling us why your dad, husband, grandfather, etc. deserves the grand prize. We’ll pick a winner at random. Want to know if you’re the lucky winner? We’ll email our prize winner on Monday, 6/10, so be sure to check your inbox. Happy Father’s Day!