We’re all about pasta this month! Learn everything you need to know with our Pasta Primer, a full guide to shapes and sauces with plenty of delicious recipes. And now, we’re giving away all the tools you need to make restaurant-worthy pasta at home.
One lucky winner will take our prize, including:
- Williams-Sonoma Stainless-Steel Multipot with Pasta Insert: This multitasking 8-quart pot comes with a perforated insert that makes it fast and easy to cook and drain pasta.
- Williams-Sonoma Pasta Sauces: A delicious pasta dinner is just minutes away with our all-natural, small-batch sauces, which are rich in slow-simmered flavor.
- Imperia Pasta Machine: Homemade pasta is easy to prepare with this old-fashioned Italian-made machine, the same kind used in home kitchens throughout Italy.
- Olive Wood Pasta Rake: These French-made rakes are the traditional tools for tossing and serving spaghetti, fettuccine and other long-strand pasta.
- Pasta Dryer: Our natural beech pasta dryer has eight arms to suspend fresh noodles while drying, then folds flat for easy storage.
To enter, just leave a comment on this post by Friday, August 23 at 6 p.m. (PT). We’ll pick a winner at random. Want to know if you’re the lucky winner? We’ll email our prize winner on Monday, 8/26, so be sure to check your inbox. Stay tuned for more upcoming giveaways!