This season, we’re exploring the fresh, artisanal foods of California’s wine country, where the first Williams-Sonoma store was opened. No matter where you are, we want to give you a taste of Napa and Sonoma — so today, we’re giving away some of the region’s best food products!
One lucky winner will take our prize, which includes:
- Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Collection: This collection highlights a pound each of Point Reyes Farmstead Cheeses: their creamy, pungent Original Blue and tangy, grassy Toma, along with a package of crisp Rustic Bakery crackers.
- The Girl & the Fig Spreads: The famous Sonoma restaurant developed fruit spreads to accompany a cheese course; flavors include Apricot Fig Chutney, Dried Fig Compote and Black Mission Fig Jam.
- Williams-Sonoma Dipping Oils: These make delicious dips for crusty bread and add flavor to salads, vegetables, grilled meats and pasta. Flavors include Pesto, Herbs de Provence, Parmesan Garlic and Rosemary Garlic.
- Williams-Sonoma Tapenades: Spread these tapenades on sandwiches or pizza; use them to season fish and chicken before grilling; or mix with ricotta to make a dip. Flavors include Farmhouse Olive, Parmesan Garlic and Sun Dried Tomato.
- Ad Hoc Fried Chicken Kit: Duplicate the famous fried chicken from Thomas Keller’s Ad Hoc restaurant in the Napa Valley with this brining and battering kit.
- Ad Hoc Cake Mixes: From the same team, these mixes make red velvet and chocolate cakes that are tender and moist.
- St. Helena Olive Oil Co. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil: Produced by a small company in Napa Valley, this organic Spanish olive oil has a smooth, rich flavor.
To enter, just leave a comment on this post by Friday, August 9 at 6 p.m. (PT). We’ll pick a winner at random. Want to know if you’re the lucky winner? We’ll email our prize winner on Monday, 8/12, so be sure to check your inbox.
Stay tuned for more wine country-inspired giveaways in the next few weeks!