In Portland and looking for new inspiration in the kitchen? Then join us for some very special events in the coming months that are part of Jacobsen Salt Co.’s #SaltFireWater Dinner Series. #SaltFireWater dinners are a unique set of culinary events that celebrate great food and community by pairing one of Portland’s preeminent chefs with other acclaimed chefs from across the country for a delicious, memorable, one-of-a-kind evening.
Here are some upcoming dinners you won’t want to miss if you’re in the Portland area.
- Saturday, July 16: BBQ with Gabriel Rucker of Portland’s Le Pigeon and Philip Krajeck of Rolf & Daughters in Nashville. This event is sold out.
- Saturday, August 27: Sticky Rice Party with Earl Ninsom of Portland’s Lang Baan and Cortney Burns and Nicholas Balla of Bar Tartine in San Francisco. Buy tickets.
- Saturday, October 8: Seafood Feast with John Gorham of Portland’s Tasty N Sons, Tasty N Alder and Toro Bravo, and Tom Douglas of Tom Douglas Restaurants in Seattle. Buy tickets.
- Sunday, November 13: Cocktail Party with Portland’s Jesse Card (Bit House Saloon), Alise Moffatt (Shift Drinks), Jim Meehan (Mixography, Inc.), and Lucas Plant and Daniel Osborne (Bull in China). This event also features Josh Harris and Scott Baird of Trick Dog in San Francisco. Buy tickets.
- Saturday, December 3: Wood-Fired Pizza Party with Joshua McFadden of Portland’s Ava Gene’s and Jon Shook and Vinny Dotolo of Jon & Vinny’s in Los Angeles. Buy tickets.