The colorful mix of acai berries, raspberries and goji berries delivers a big dose of antioxidants to this bright-tasting, good-for-you breakfast bowl. If you like, substitute frozen blueberries for the acai berries, dried cranberries for the goji berries, and flaxseeds for the chia seeds.
Acai Bowl with Mango, Kiwifruits, Raspberries, Goji Berries and Chia Seeds
- 14 oz. (440 g) frozen acai purée, slightly thawed
- 1 cup (8 fl. oz./250 ml) almond milk
- 2 frozen bananas, broken into pieces
- 2 Tbs. honey, plus more for drizzling
- 2 kiwifruits, peeled and sliced
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz./185 g) raspberries
- 1/2 cup (2 oz./60 g) goji berries
- 1/4 cup (1 oz./30 g) chia seeds
- Fresh mint sprigs for garnish
1. In a blender, combine the acai, almond milk, bananas and honey and puree until smooth.
2. Divide the acai mixture among 4 bowls. Top with the kiwifruits, mango, raspberries, goji berries and chia seeds. Drizzle with honey, garnish with mint sprigs and serve. Serves 4.
Find more fresh and satisfying recipes for meals that pack a lot of punch in a single bowl in our One Bowl Meals, by Brigit Binns.