Looking for a fun activity to take on this weekend? This weekend, we’ll be hosting a range of classes at Williams-Sonoma stores across the country, and you won’t want to miss out.
On Sunday, May 1, join us at our Williams-Sonoma flagship stores to learn the basics of working with honey. In our Essentials of Honey class, our friends from Portland, OR’s Bee Local Honey and Jacobsen Salt Co. will share a few of their tips for cooking with honey, along with a few favorite recipes.
Swing by all Williams-Sonoma stores on Saturday, April 30 at 10 a.m. for a very special American Girl™ by Williams-Sonoma pizza party. We’ll make our own dough, then let you and yours top your pizza just the way you like it. This class is suitable for ages 8-13, and $40 per child.
A few things to note:
- This weekend’s pizza party will take place in all Williams-Sonoma U.S. store locations.
- This weekend’s Essentials of Honey class will take place at our flagship store locations only.
- These hour-long classes are FREE.
- Participants enjoy 10 percent savings on select same-day purchases.
- Available in all stores; class times vary by store location.
- Class sizes are limited, so call your local store to register.