Looking for a fun activity to take on this weekend? This weekend, we’ll be hosting a range of classes at Williams-Sonoma stores across the country, and you won’t want to miss out.
On Saturday, August 27 at 10 a.m., swing by select Williams-Sonoma stores for a very special Junior chef cooking class dedicated to all things doughnut. If your little ones love doughnuts as much as we do, this is the class for them! Children ages 8-13 will learn how easy and fun it is to make these sweet treats at home.
On Sunday, August 28, join us at all of our Williams-Sonoma stores for our Summer Pizza Party! Pizza’s perfect for casual get-togethers, and with all the peak-season summer produce, you’ll have an endless array of delicious topping options. In addition to showing you how to make your own pies, we’ll also share make-ahead tips so you can relax and enjoy your own party.
A few things to note:
- This weekend’s We Love Doughnuts class for kids will take place at select stores only.
- This weekend’s Summer Pizza Party will take place in all Williams-Sonoma U.S. store locations.
- These hour-long classes are FREE.
- Participants enjoy 10 percent savings on select same-day purchases.
- Class times may vary by store location and class sizes are limited, so call your local store to register.
See all of our upcoming classes and events here.