Welcome to the weekend! Now’s the time to settle into a laid-back rhythm and catch up on all this week’s food news on the web. Here are the high-level highlights of the food stories we’ve been reading this week.
- Who says you have to drink black coffee? A new company is now selling bottle of clear coffee that won’t stain your teeth. [Evening Standard]
- VH1 has renewed season two of Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner, which will air in October. [TV Line]
- Word on the street is that Starbucks could soon be launching a Unicorn Frappuccino. [Refinery29]
- Breaking news: In-N-Out has a tomato-wrapped burger on its secret menu. [Eater]
- Taiwan has become the first country in Asia to ban the sale and consumption of cat or dog meat. [The Independent]