Welcome to the weekend! Now’s the time to settle into a laid-back rhythm and catch up on all this week’s food news on the web. For your perusal, here’s a curated selection of stories that we’ve been reading this week.
- This one fantastic piece of advice will actually change the way you buy wine. [Bon Appétit]
- What’s it like to try to build the greatest food hall in the world? Anthony Bourdain talks to Oliver Strand about the ambitious (and tenuous) project. [Vogue]
- Turns out it’s possible to sous vide an entire meal in a bag. [Skillet]
- What do red lentils, balsamic vinegar, parsley and Pecorino all have in common? They all make stealth appearances in these uniquely-flavored cakes. [Food52]
- Francophiles: Bookmark this guide to eating well in all 20 arrondissements of Paris. [Eater]
- Has Taco Bell quietly become one of the country’s healthiest fast food chains? [Foodbeast]