For our last gift guide, we asked Williams-Sonoma buyers and other associates what’s on their holiday gift list. Find out what they’re shopping (or wishing) for this year. Happy holidays!
1. Williams-Sonoma Tools: “These Danish modern tools are the most beautifully designed I’ve ever seen. I especially love the spoons and ladles. I think of them as jewelry for my kitchen.” — Julie C., Visual Merchandising
2. Smart Tools Bluetooth Speaker: “Definitely buying the Bluetooth speaker for everyone on my list. I’ve been using it in the kitchen and it makes me happy to have music playing while I cook!” — Michelle F., Merchandising
3. Monogrammed Hotel Silver Flatware: “I would like a full set of Monogrammed Hotel Silver Flatware. I think that if anything could make my San Francisco studio apartment feel more like Downton Abbey, it’s crested, monogrammed silverware from Sheffield, England.” — Victoria V., Content
4. Cup4Cup Gluten-Free Flour & Pizza Flour: “Being gluten-intolerant myself, I have fallen in love with the Cup4Cup flour. And now they have a pizza flour that’s incredible! All of my friends living without gluten will be thrilled to receive it. It has allowed me to enjoy my favorite foods again. I hope my husband puts some in my stocking, too.” — Amanda H., Test Kitchen
5. Goldtouch 6-Piece Essentials Bakeware Set: “I bought the Goldtouch Essentials Bakeware Set for my mom. We both love to bake, and these pans turn out perfect cakes and treats each time. They’re super easy to clean up and highly durable, so I think they will last decades. Their gold color really stands out in the kitchen and looks festive for the holidays!” — Martina W., Registry
6. Breville One-Touch Tea Maker: “The Breville One Touch Tea Maker is my absolute favorite gift to give — it inspires awe and delight in everyone who sees it! The high-tech automatic lowering and raising of the brew basket is a genius feature which ensures a flawless pot of tea every time (while also being super fun to watch). It’s the perfect indulgence for tea lovers and techies alike.” — Emily W., Merchandising
7. Brooklyn Slate Cheese Board & DIY Cheese-Making Kit: ““I love these serving pieces from Brooklyn Slate. They’re handmade in Brooklyn and have a beautiful, rustic look. They’re perfect for serving cheese—you can even write the names of the cheese directly on the board with chalk. I’m a DIY kind of girl, so I’m also getting a few DIY cheese kits from Urban Cheesecraft.” — Antonia R., Content