Happy Thanksgiving! When your guests are gathering before dinner, the noise of ice cubes in a cocktail shaker signals celebration and conviviality like little else. For this simple autumnal cocktail, be sure to use a high-quality grenadine.
- 4 fl. oz. (125 ml) applejack or other apple brandy
- 1 1/2 fl. oz. (45 ml) grenadine
- 2 fl. oz. (60 ml) fresh lime juice
- 2 edible blossoms (optional)
1. Fill a cocktail shaker a third full with ice. Add the applejack, grenadine and lime juice. Cover, shake vigorously and strain into 2 chilled martini glasses. Garnish with the blossoms and serve. Serves 2.
Couples will find recipes and ideas to make every gathering memorable in our brand-new Newlywed Entertaining Cookbook.