Looking for a fun activity to take on this weekend? We’ll be hosting classes at all of our Williams-Sonoma stores this weekend, and you won’t want to miss this week’s. On Sunday, April 10, join us in store for knife skills classes, where you’ll learn how to chop, slice and dice like a pro. We’ll cover the essentials, including the proper way to hold a knife and how to hone it. As a bonus, we’ll also offer complimentary knife sharpening services in this class.
A few things to note:
- This weekend’s baking class will take place in all Williams-Sonoma U.S. store locations.
- These hour-long classes are FREE.
- Participants enjoy 10 percent savings on select same-day purchases.
- Available in all stores; class times vary by store location.
- Class sizes are limited, so call your local store to register.