Happy National Rosé Day, the perfect excuse to uncork a cold bottle of one of our favorite summery wines. Refreshing on its own, it’s even more so when turned into a colorful sangria, like this one that lifestyle expert Aerin Lauder might serve when entertaining at her family’s home in the Hamptons. Feel free to embellish the sangria with other fruits of your choice, such as strawberries or slices of lime.
Rosé Sangria with Peaches and Raspberries
- 1 bottle (750 ml) dry, fruity rosé wine
- 1/2 cup (4 fl. oz./125 ml) white Lillet
- 1 cup (8 fl. oz./250 ml) cranberry juice
- 2 cups (8 oz./250 g) raspberries
- 1 peach, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 grapefruit, thinly sliced
- 4 cups (32 fl. oz./1 l) sparkling water
1. In a drink dispenser or large pitcher, combine the rosé, Lillet and cranberry juice and stir until blended. Add the raspberries, peach and grapefruit. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 6 hours. Just before serving, add the sparkling water and stir to combine. Serves 8.
Recipe courtesy of Aerin Lauder in collaboration with the Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen