Plus: The fast food company everyone wants to work for, and Oreo’s mystery flavor finally revealed. Read on for a few highlights of some of the food stories we’ve been reading this week.
- From farmers to chefs, here’s how Puerto Rico’s food industry is picking up the pieces after Hurrican Maria. [Eater]
- The fast food company that outranked Google as a great place to work. [Eater]
- Flavor forecasters have determined the next big ingredient of 2018 and it’s, well…. unexpected. [Extra Crispy]
- This week in weird discoveries: an Australian wild grass that tastes like potato chips. [NPR The Salt]
- Drumroll, please: Oreo finally reveals the “mystery flavor.” [Food & Wine]
- Move over, unicorn: Starbucks introduces their new holiday Frappuccino. [The Kitchn]