Get your morning off to a healthy start with a colorful breakfast bowl full of fruit. Use your favorite granola—either homemade or purchased—to add satisfying crunch. The recipe can easily be doubled or quadrupled to serve the whole family.
Breakfast Bowl with Fresh Fruit and Granola
- 1 cup (8 oz./250 g) Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup (2 oz./60 g) frozen mixed berries
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 4 strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 1/4 cup (1 oz./30 g) granola
- 1 Tbs. chia seeds
1. In a blender, combine the yogurt and frozen berries and blend until the mixture forms a smooth puree. Pour the yogurt mixture into a bowl. Arrange the kiwifruit and strawberries slices on top. Sprinkle with the granola and chia seeds and serve immediately. Serves 1.
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen