However, if you truly can’t manage to forego all the pomp and circumstance of the Big Bird and all the trimmings—but you don’t want to lift a finger because hey, 2020—then Zoom your feast with a little help from these photo backdrops.
Huh? That’s right. Our art directors have been hard at work placing turkeys just so in Zoom backgrounds, so one can crop up between the two of you for the couple’s virtual Thanksgiving, or just over your right shoulder if it’s just you. BYO cat, child or gravy.
We’ve picked out just the right vignettes for you, from bird to pies. Keep scrolling, review how to reset your background right here, and go wing it, folks! Happy stress-free Thanksgiving.
Here’s what you do on Zoom:
- Scroll through the images below and save your faves to your computer desktop.
- Now head to Zoom and log in. (For a how-to video on background changing, go here or here. )
- In the upper-right corner; click the settings gear icon.
- Head on over to “video” in the left column to make sure your lighting is correct, and neither too bright nor too dark.
- Then click “virtual background” from the left-hand-side bar.
- Click the plus-sign icon to upload your favorite home look. (Get stuck? Review the video.)