With the holidays just around the corner, we asked some top tastemakers in the food community to curate their own gift guides from our collection. Check back for more Gifts with Taste and start making your own gift list!
Danielle and Laura Kosann are the founders of the food and lifestyle site The New Potato, where they profile chefs, restaurateurs and arbiters of other industries. The New Potato explores new tastes and trends in the culinary world, including city guides and restaurant aesthetics — and the Kosanns are always looking for the next new thing. See their top holiday gift picks below!
1. Olivewood Salt Keeper: Who uses a salt shaker anymore? Do justice to your fresh sea salt.
2. Vitamix Professional Series Blender: When winter arrives it’s hard to crave a smoothie, but when you can do it in your house, it becomes an easy go-to.
3. Brooklyn Slate Cheese Board: We’re big fans of the Brooklyn Slate cheese boards — there’s no chicer way to put out appetizers.
4. Nespresso Espresso Maker with Milk Frother: We live by our nespresso maker, and your loved ones should, too!
5. Monogrammed Cocktail Shaker: For the friend who loves cocktails, this makes things personal.