Make wellness part of your everyday routine! Today, we’re giving away an entire assortment of the Williams-Sonoma Wellness collection, designed to help you make delicious, nutritious meals in minutes. Our all-natural sauces, soups and seasonings are vegetarian, nutrient-rich, and low in both fat and cholesterol, hand-crafted in small batches for simple dishes that are wholesome and flavorful.
The prize includes:
- Meyer Lemon & Peppercorn Simmer Sauce for simmering chicken, vegetables, shrimp or tofu
- Salt-Free Seasoning in three flavors: Italian Herb & Roasted Garlic; Porcini, Shallot & Chive; and Ancho Chili & Lime
- Braising Sauce in three flavors — Red Wine & Cremini Mushroom, Madras Vegetable Curry, and Sautéed Kale, Chickpea & Tomato — for cooking meat, vegetables, tofu or tempeh in a slow-cooker or Dutch oven
- Pasta Sauce in three flavors: Artichoke, Roasted Garlic & Caper; Smoked Tomato & Sweet Red Pepper; and Calabrian Chili and Castelvetrano Olive
- Soup: Spiced Carrot & Ginger; Red Chief Lentil & Melted Leek; and Heirloom Bean Chili
To enter, just leave a comment on this post by Thursday, January 31 at 6 p.m. (PT) telling us your best tip for eating well. We’ll pick a winner at random. Want to know if you’re the lucky winner? We’ll email our prize winner on Friday, 2/1, so be sure to check your inbox. Good luck!