Today’s gift guide features all the classics that never go out of style — and become favorites in any kitchen. Enjoy!
1. Glass Prep Bowls: Mise en place has never been easier with these durable glass bowls. They’re perfect for a baker, or someone who preps like a pro.
2. KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer: Yes, it’s great for mixing batters and kneading doughs, but this machine accommodates attachments that perform a variety of other tasks (think grinding meat or extruding fresh pasta). It’s a gift that keeps on giving.
3. Apilco Porcelain Oval Au Gratin Baker: Appropriate for everyday and special occasions alike, this oven-to-table dish will pair with almost any serving pieces.
4. Mastering the Art of French Cooking: If there’s one cookbook that every cook should own, it’s this one. Instructional and comprehensive, it’s worthy of passing down through generations.
5. Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Chef’s Knife: A good chef’s knife is essential, and this one is designed to feel comfortable in your hand. It’s a wonderful choice for someone who’s just getting started in the kitchen.
6. Mauviel Copper Soup Pot: Crafted in France, this copper pot is perfect for slow-cooking soups and stews — and it will add an elegant touch to a loved one’s stove.
7. Le Creuset Signature Oval Dutch Oven: Nearly a century of culinary craftsmanship inspired this cookware, which has become the standard for slow cooking. Give it to a newlywed or graduate to stock their homes with love.
8. Boos Edge-Grain Maple Cutting Board: This sturdy work surface will last years of slicing, dicing and rolling out doughs.
9. Williams-Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Fry Pan: This quick heating and perfectly polished pan will never need replacing.