Welcome to the weekend! Now’s the time to settle into a laid-back rhythm and catch up on all this week’s food news on the web. Here are the high-level highlights of the food stories we’ve been reading this week.
- Here’s what you should cook if you’re feeling stuck between winter and spring. [Healthyish]
- Could a new fleet of autonomous robots revolutionize restaurant delivery? Online delivery services like Postmates are betting on it. [NPR]
- Ina Garten, Trisha Yearwood and Giada De Laurentiis have all been nominated for Daytime Emmy Awards this year. [Eater]
- Burger King has made a pledge to ensure its chicken is humanely raised according to Global Animal Partnership standards. [Grub Street]
- NBA teams all share a surprising secret ingredient to their success: peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. [ESPN]
- No, all-natural ranch powder isn’t an oxymoron. In fact, one test kitchen has figured out how to make the flavor-packed powder at home. [Tasting Table]