For a quick, healthy breakfast, you can’t beat this bright-red smoothie, which you can enjoy all year long because it’s made with frozen fruit. If you can’t find blood oranges, use a Valencia orange instead.
- 1 cup (4 oz./125 g) frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup (2 oz./60 g) frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup (4 fl. oz./125 ml) fresh blood orange juice
- 1/4 cup (2 fl. oz./60 ml) almond milk
- 1 Tbs. maple syrup
1. In a blender, combine the raspberries, cranberries, orange juice, maple syrup and almond mix and puree until smooth. Pour into a glass and serve immediately. Serves 1.
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen