Our famous Pecan Pumpkin Butter is back! Nothing says fall like this rich, luscious spread, which gives desserts a sensationally seasonal flavor. The treat has a loyal following and is even a personal favorite of our founder, Chuck Williams. Here are some of our favorite ways to use it.
- Pumpkin Butter Oats: Stir into oatmeal and top with golden raisins and nuts
- Pumpkin Fruit Dip: Use as a sweet dip for apple or pear wedges
- Pecan-Pumpkin Baked Brie: Spread on baked Brie and sprinkle with pecans
- Pumpkin Sticky Buns: Use as a filling for sticky buns to bake a warm, seasonal treat
- Chocolate-Pumpkin Sundae: Swirl into vanilla ice cream and drizzle with warm chocolate sauce
Sandwich pumpkin butter between two buttery shortbread cookies for a festive autumn dessert that’s easy to tote to picnics and potlucks.
Our popular Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Bars have been updated to be even more decadent, with the addition of semisweet chocolate chips and a generous layer of flaked coconut.
This simple dessert comes together in just a few minutes. Whip the cream until it forms firm peaks, then swirl in pecan pumpkin butter for a rich, beautiful treat.
This pie’s filling is a snap to prepare with our pecan pumpkin butter—just add a couple of simple ingredients and mix. Use our piecrust cutters to top your dessert with beautiful decorations that would make any pastry chef proud.
Filled with a luscious blend of cream cheese and pecan pumpkin butter, these pancakes make a special treat for cool autumn mornings. Serve the pancakes with a pat of butter for a perfect finish.
Here, pecan pumpkin butter gives classic pots de crème a seasonal spin. With a touch of grated orange zest and nutmeg, it’s packed with fall flavors.
For a fun twist on the traditional sandwich cookie, a cream cheese filling flavored with pecan pumpkin butter is tucked between chewy ginger-molasses cookies. They’re perfect for Halloween parties and other autumn get-togethers.