This easy summer salad calls for just 6 ingredients and is ready in under a half-hour, making it perfect for a backyard BBQ.
- 8 ounces Buffalo Mozzarella
- 8 Ounces Cantaloupe, Cut into Wedges
- Torn Basil Leaves
- Coarsely Ground Black Pepper
- Flaky Salt
- Olive Oil for Drizzling
- When ready to cook, start your grill, keeping the lid open until the fire is established (4-5 minutes). Set the temperature to HIGH or 500 degrees and preheat, lid closed (10-15 minutes).
- Brush cantaloupe wedges with olive oil and place directly on the grill grate. Cook 10-15 minutes or until grill marks develop. remove from the grill at cook at room temp.
- Remove the skin and cut the cantaloupe into chunks.
- Tear mozzarella into medium pieces and arrange on a platter. Add grilled cantaloupe around cheese and scatter basil on top. Season with freshly ground pepper and salt. Drizzle with olive oil.