A hint of cardamom provides an aromatic twist to this refreshing drink. Adjust the amount of honey depending on the sweetness of the melon.
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup (8 oz./250 g) plain full-fat yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. ground cardamom
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz./180 g) cantaloupe, diced
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz./180 g) frozen mango chunks
- 1 to 2 Tbs. honey
1. In a blender, combine the orange juice, yogurt, cardamom, cantaloupe, mango and honey. Blend, starting at 1 and slowly working up to 10, until smooth, about 30 seconds. Serve immediately. Serves 2.
Find this and more than 30 recipes for using your Vitamix blender to prepare any meal of the day in The Perfect Blending Cookbook, by the cooks of the Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen.