If there’s one thing we’ve all figured out in 2020 it’s how to make the most of our virtual communication tools. Zoom backgrounds are a case in point. Now, online meetings can be taken next to your virtual swimming pool, cocktails sipped in front of your virtual fireplace and holiday dinners shared at luxuriously laden virtual dining room tables.
When it comes to Christmas, these timely tools can definitely come in handy. f you can’t imagine foregoing all the pomp and circumstance of the holiday festivities this year—but you don’t want to lift a finger because hey, it’s 2020—then Zoom your ultimate holiday décor with a little help from these photo backdrops.
Huh? That’s right. Our art directors have been hard at work decorating Christmas trees and hanging wreaths, arranging them just so as to feature you to your best advantage. Your holiday digs have never looked this good!
We’ve picked out just the right vignettes for you, from lighted garland on the mantel to a forest of flocked trees. Keep scrolling, review how to reset your background right here, and go wing it, folks! Happy stress-free holidays!
Here’s how to upload your Christmas backgrounds into Zoom:
- Scroll through the images below and save your faves to your computer desktop.
- Now head to Zoom and log in. (For a how-to video on background changing, go here or here. )
- In the upper-right corner; click the settings gear icon.
- Head on over to “video” in the left column to make sure your lighting is correct, and neither too bright nor too dark.
- Then click “virtual background” from the left-hand-side bar.
- Click the plus-sign icon to upload your favorite home look. (Get stuck? Review the video.)