Are you the type of person who decorates for every occasion? Or likes to add a little sparkle to your virtual team meeting? Or spread a little cheer to loved ones far away? Today is the day for flowers, chocolates and candy, and lots of pink and red—even if you’re connecting with someone far away. February 14th is the day for heart-shaped everything and there’s no better place to start than with a video call made all the merrier with our Valentine’s Day-inspired Zoom backgrounds.
And just a reminder: Here’s how you change your background on Zoom! (It’s easy.)
- Scroll through the images below and save your faves to your computer desktop.
- Now head to Zoom and log in. (For a how-to video on background changing, go here or here. )
- In the upper-right corner; click the settings gear icon.
- Head on over to “video” in the left column to make sure your lighting is correct, and neither too bright nor too dark.
- Then click “virtual background” from the left-hand-side bar.
- Click the plus-sign icon to upload your favorite home look. (Get stuck? Review the video.)
Red Is for Roses (and Dutch Ovens)
Strawberries and Champagne are so 2020! Consider strawberries and red, heart-shaped Le Creuset.
You Melt Me
Just be sure the person on the other end of the line has something sweet in the house for immediate access (or send her this Nordic Ware heart Bundt pan well in advance of the call).
Sweet On You
Be prepared to move aside so your loved ones can gawk at these tasty treats before you finish your chat. (Bonus points if you’ve sent one of our marvelous macaron boxes before the call!)
Love Is Love
Ideal for the call with your Mom or whoever in your life insists on having a seasonally appropriate or holiday-themed wreath on the front door for every holiday. (Where the heck does she store them all, anyways?!)